Sunday, May 2, 2010

30 day shred

I have decided to try the 30 day shred again. Since I am not working or in school right now I have no excuse! I will be doing it 30 days straight with the exception of 2 travel weekends (I will make those days up too) I wanted to start tomorrow but I realized that my husband packed all of our DVDs and sent them up to his parents (geez thanks dear). I put it at the top of my netflicks list and I should get the dvd by Wednesday.

I could just say that I will start then but since I have already done the dvd many times that I will just find the intervals online and do my best without Jillian yelling at me, lol. I don't want to lose momentum, so I will start tomorrow!

I will post my measurements tomorrow. One huge perk is that in one month after completing the 30 days it will be time for the wedding that I am in.

I feel like I have been so uncommitted to my health lately. I need to accomplish something, to prove to myself that I can do this. There is no excuse to not fit in a 20 minute workout. Feel free to beat me up (with words lol) if I don't post that I did it!

No comments: