Friday, June 12, 2009

No more Amatos for me

Wow I just looked up my sandwich from amatos, a poorboy (ham, tomatoes, melted mozzarella) and it makes me want to throw up. 972 calories! 52g of fat! What the hell?!?! I thought that I was doing a good job choosing a sandwich over fast food. Wrong. It makes me sad that I wasted all those calories on something that wasn't even that good. Dammit!

The bottom line is that it scares me soo much to think of all the dinners out that I have had or will have. WHo can I trust? How do I make a good choice when there is none. Even some salads are 1000 calories! It really is no wonder that we are such a fat country.

I am so glad that I only used a couple of my weekly points this week and none of my activity points so I am covered for my sandwich mistake.

I was going to have a rest day but....now I think I will have a run.

No comments: