Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas food coma..

Junk! The holiday junk is out of my system and I am ready for a new plan. My trouble time is the evening as it is for a lot of people and I tend to really waste a lot of points on junk that I do not need or even really want. So I am going back to a way of tracking that I have found really helpful in the past. I dont have a fancy name for it or know where I even got the idea but here it is.

I usually refer to it in my head as reverse tracking. I basically start my points day at dinner( or supper, the evening meal) time. Then if I want to snack in the evening then I know I am taking away points from the next day's breakfast or lunch. I also find it much easier to lighten my points on my breakfast/lunch meals than dinner. I think it will stop that mindless evening snacking because I am not out of points at the end of the day rather I am still counting my daily points.

It is kind of a pain to track online this way, I will basically be writing my dinner in the breakfast column. Well I guess its not that hard haha.

I weighed in at 175.8 this morning which was up 2lbs from 2 weeks ago. I plan to really get some veggies in this week and work on eating my breakfast again. Of course money is tight so it can be tough to get all those veggies but I am going to see what I can do.

3 comments:

Violet Cream said...

well done on the plan!

Martalu said...

It does feel good to want to get back on track, doesn't it? I think that's what we should be proudest of are the healthy habits that get instilled. Good job lady!

Tricia said...

Great job getting back on track, this time of year is so hard.