Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hi to everyone who is too lazy to delete me from their reader.

Just kidding, maybe. Well I am still alive and adjusting to the amazingness that is being a new mom. My son is 4 months old, I cannot believe it. I have finally hit the I need to lose this serious post baby muffintop. It is like my muffintop is on steroids, seriously. I hate it. I hate that there is nothing in my closet that makes me feel good or even okay about my body. I love clothes but nothing looks good right now. I am dressing so boring just in an effort attempt to wear anything that will hide my muffintop (It isn't working, trust me) and I hate it. So I could sit here and wah wah wah but instead I am making a plan. Yeah, I know another plan. Most, ok all of my plans tend to flame out in a matter of days but without a plan I have nothing, so here it goes. I set a challenge, you are going to love this, trust me. I challenged my husband to a 30 day shred off. So here are the rules, the person who shreds the most days in a week "wins" sleeping in on the weekend! Genius, I know. I mean if you know anything about me then you know that the thing I love to do most in the world other than eating, is sleeping. IT. IS. ON. The weeks runs Saturday to Friday, that's when we tally up the days shredded and see who gets to sleep in. If we tie, then we each get a day and we worked our butts off. I am totally sleeping in all weekend :) Wish me luck and I will try to post more, I promise <3

No comments: