Monday, October 11, 2010

Gotta know

I really want to weigh in but I won't. I am feeling quite huge to be honest. I have been feeling really out of control lately, not food wise, but in general. We are living in our first house, heading into our first winter and there is a lot of stress not knowing how much heat is going to cost. My substitute teaching job is uncertain, I don't get a set amount of hours.

SO far I have been working pretty consistantly and I am thankful for that. I have applied to several evening/part time jobs that I could work in addition but no call backs yet. I think that my year off for the internship is hurting my chances, not to mention that I have a lot of education, meaning they know I am not sticking around. I find myself dumbing down my resume to try and get something. Ahh the uncertainty, it is getting to me.

No comments: