Sunday, April 4, 2010

weigh in day

I am down 1 more lb today. I am happy with that but I won't lie I was hoping for just a little bit more. I upped my points this week because I realized that I am more active daily than I was giving myself credit for. I am hoping that I can keep losing at 26 points for at least another couple weeks. I didn't eat my activity points and had a few dailies left over too.

I am going to go t Target today and hopefully pick up a new Sigg bottle and maybe a Hungrygirl cookbook. Since I had my first time homeowners class yesterday (from 8-2) then I babysat at 6, I havn't had much rest/relaxation this weekend but oh well. I guess I will catch up on that as much as I can today!

Oh yeah. Happy Easter to all those it applies. I am not a big easter person and the perk of that is that there is not easter candy in my apartment right now. LOL.

1 comment:

Dani @ PFL said...

Happy Easter to you as well!