Sunday, January 2, 2011

3lbs

Okay so I am up 3lbs this week, I think Christmas caught up with me. It doesn't help that I am at the end of my period. I have also been drinking copious amounts of diet coke and pretty much no water. This week I will focus on water intake and tracking. I have already started tracking today and will be attempting to drink at minimum 60oz of water everyday.

The water will be a challenge because I work with special needs kids and I cannot just run to the bathroom when I am at school. SO I plan on drinking one bottle while at school, one when I get home (2pm), and one with dinner. I find that by planning my water intake around certain events in my day I am much more likely to remember.

So thats the plan for this week, no lbs lost goal but life change goals.

No comments: