Thursday, April 9, 2009

PS I am still getting up on the earlier side of things. 6:30 this morning but 6 most of the week it seems. I am really enjoying getting homework done in the morning and getting it out of the way.

Yesterday's food was awesome until dinner, mcdonalds. I dont even know why, it wasnt even that good. I was just really hungry and tired I didnt want to go to the grocery store. Oh well I am moving on today and trying to make soem bettter choices.

Ok off to read a few blogs and then maybe get a little reading done.

3 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

But you CAN make better choices AT McDonald's!

How about chicken fajitas? They are four points each. Fruit & Yoghurt Parfait? (not sure the points but you can check on the McDonald's website for NI). Or get the chicken McGrill, no mayo, and toss the top bun.

You have choices, even when you indulge. That's good news, eh?

Christina said...

At least now that you indulged, maybe it will help you remember that it wasn't really that good the next time you feel the need! Remeber to take things one meal at a time and just because you ate Mcdonald's "1" time doesn't really throw you off.

I think your doing great, and keep at it! Hope you have a great day!

Kud said...

I am going to try waking up earlier too once summer kicks in hardcore. I love feeling that early warm morning sun!

http://foodiegettingfit dot wordpress dot com slash