Friday, January 18, 2008

"I'm dieting" she said.

So it's 8 o'clock and you are at work just staying busy and your boss walks in announcing "I'm officially dieting". Ok, thats cool because you can always use a little more support especially at work. Then thirty minutes later you see her pull the biggest cinnamon roll you have ever seen out of a little white paper bag. Ahh, umm, what? I understand that sometimes when you are dieting you splurge a little and it balances out but not usually on the very first day and definitely not right after announcing to everyone your new plan. I wanted to be supportive but how do you respond to that? I didn't comment. In my head I was thinking "do I tell her how bad that is?" I guess I am being a little judgmental but I really just want to help her in anyway that I can, maybe she is just unaware of the nutritional content of that giant ball of fat and sugar. Don't get me wrong I'm sure it was delicious. Does anyone have a healthier version of a cinnimon roll that I could maybe share with her?

No comments: