Saturday, November 14, 2009

sheer exhaustion.

People are getting sick. My friend whose wedding I am in thinks she has swine flu. We are going to try on dresses without her tomorrow. I have had a crappy week but I am still excited to try on dresses! I know that even after a week of not doing so well I haven't undone all the progress I have made.

I do have to say I have been feeling exhausted. I'm not sure if it is because I am about to get my period, I haven't gotten enough quality sleep, or that I am getting sick. It also may be because my eating hasn't been very well rounded. I haven't gotten much in for fruits and veggies this week. I'm pretty sure it is due to a mix of all these things.

I was ready for bed at 7:30 last night, I fought it though until about 10. Tonight I think I will try to get to bed by 9. I have been really good about taking my vitamins at least I have that!

Tomorrow starts a new WW week, a better week for sure.

No comments: