Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Are you really accountable?

I have had to sit down and ask myself this question. The previous few times I tried to do weight watchers I'm not all that sure I was really accountable. I thought that I was but in all truths of truths I think I let a few too many things slide. That hershey kiss, the half cup of coffee, those three crackers, or maybe that handful of chips. In a day or even two that is a lot of unaccounted points. 
This time around I am trying so hard to count every bite. If it is not worth counting then it's not worth eating. 

Reminder to self: just because you grab those chips with your hand, without counting them, and eat them standing up does not make them 0 points. 

3 comments:

marie said...

Amen, sistah.

Martalu said...

Great revelation! Better to have it now than later. I have a competition with myself everyday to abstain from non-core foods. It sucks to lose to anyone, but to lose to yourself? No way! Are you competitive?

Kudos on giving up the DC!

Food Coma said...

I am a little competitive, which is why ww worked for me. It was me against the woman at the scale haha.