Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trying hard

I have been struggling a little this week with wanting to eat nonstop. I think that everytime that I focus on eating well I end up focusing on wanting to eat. I have had this issue everytime I have been on ww. I know that I have a rough weekend ahead of me (out of town wedding) and I had wanted to save the bulk of my flex points for back up. However this has not been accomplished thus far. I have been wanting to eat so often that I have used up 2/3 of my flex already and my week runs through Saturday! Oh this is going to be tough. 
I'm not sure what to do. Do I try (and most likely fail to be honest) to keep with this week doing as little damage as possible? Do I do my best and try to not use my flex next week? Do I give up? HAHA just kidding on the last one. With two other options giving up is not a choice. 
It's a good thing that all these summer traveling events are almost over. As much as ww is a lifestyle change/choice it is also an adjustment and adjustments take time.

1 comment:

Martalu said...

Ahhhh! This is so hard, isn't it? But keep tracking! Try to fill up on 0-pt foods, or eat popcorn to get lots of bulk. You can do this. Everyday is a chance to improve on the last. And Rome wasn't built in a day. Neither was the Best You Ever.

I'm with you all the way!