Saturday, June 7, 2008

Food hangover?

SO I woke up this morning feeling like I had drank like fish last night. However I haven't drank in weeks so as you can image I was confused. Was it the four sips of diet coke with my lunch? Was it the fact that I had FIVE pieces of dominos pizza? Or was it the over chlorinated pool I went swimming in? Who knows what it was, all I know is I hope I wake up a bit more refreshed tomorrow. 
PS the pizza was totally worth it, and at least I burned some calories swimming. 

1 comment:

Martalu said...

Oooh, I hate when that happens! I always drink tons of water when I wake up feeling like that. Hope you feel better today.

So, yeah, put the scale away and keep doing what you are doing. I had to really fight the urge to weigh this morning, but I'm going to stick to once a week on Saturdays at my meeting, and that's it!