Sunday, October 25, 2009

2 weeks

It ahs been two weeks of being out of control in my eating. I mean I have been trying to follow healthy guideline and eat moderately well but there have been far too many splurges and I completely stopped tracking...never good.

I woke up this morning (almost afternoon) and had a salad. I tracked that salad and enjoyed it with a nice cold bottle of water. I am going to pick up some groceries and make a plan for the week. I am really going to try to get some more walking in this week because soon there will be snow and I wont be able to walk outside as much!

2 comments:

skinny me! said...

OK...good! You're started..this is your day back right? You can totally do this! Don't look back...look forward!

Georgia Mist said...

You're back! That's a start in the right direction!
Don't look back, head up, move forward!