Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dinner

So tonight I made some tacos for dinner, nothing special but there was one thing I noticed that was different. I only ate 2. I can remember eating 5 or 6 back in the day and not even blink an eye. I ate 2 tacos and felt full. That is a big change mentally and caloricly! I am liking this new eating style.

This past week I have been doing a lot of changes like this. For example I eat a lot of subway during the week (2-3xs) and I usually get a $5 footlong because it is a good deal and I can eat it. This week however I have been ordering 6inch sandwiches with a bag of sunchips (which I usually save most of for later) and I have felt perfectly content. When I only have the choice of a smaller (but appropriate) portion then I feel full just the same as if I had eaten a larger portion.

I am proud that I have been able to listen to my body and see how it has changed. I don't need as much food anymore, my body is a little smaller and so is my stomach. I am adapting.

1 comment:

Georgia Mist said...

Good for you! Cutting the portions is a MAJOR step toward success!
WAY TO GO!