Thursday, August 19, 2010

1,2,3

I have chosen to try out calorie counter again. I kept my calories pretty reasonable I am aiming from 1300 to 1400. I am aiming to get in some movement everyday, mostly biking. I think this is more of a way to be more conscious of what I am eating. Instead of just grabbing a candy bar, I will try to think about if I even really want it.

I had a small realization today. It was 11:30am and I was trying to plan my day. SO I thought "ok whats for lunch.....wait I'm not even hungry!" I was just going through the motions. An hour later, I am still not hungry. I am still waiting to get hungry. I want to feel hunger again. I am tired of being afraid to feel hungry, feeling hungry it not going to kill me. I think I was always worried that I would be caught hungry and end up eating poorly because of circumstances.

I may get hungry, but I will survive lol

No comments: