Thursday, August 26, 2010

NSV

Oh I forgot a minor nonscale victory. Even though my calories were quite high the past couple days. I knew it was going to be that way, I just felt like I needed to eat more. So the victory is that even though I was about my target I still logged in every calorie. In the past I would have just said screw it, its not going ot be pretty so I dont want to see it. I knew that that is the way I usually lose track and stop tracking. SO although I knew my calories would be high I wrote down/logged it all. And in the end I know it kept me from giving up on calories counting. I woke up today and have been logging my calories.

The truth is for me that is a huge victory. I looked at my behavior and assessed the path I was heading down. I stopped myself before I sabotaged myself.

No comments: