Saturday, September 4, 2010

early weight

Well Tomorrow is my official weekly weigh in day but since I got my period this morning I decided to weigh in today in case I got the monthly bloat tomorrow. I am still going to weigh in tomorrow and see if the number is lower but as of today I weighed in at 187.6 so about a half a pound. Not earth shattering but since it has been so crazy hot this week I haven't been very active so I'm not shocked. I also tend to want to eat nonstop right before my period and I definitely had some serious chocolate cravings this week.

In other news I am chopping off my hair again. Ever since moving 3 hours away from my amazing hair dresser I have avoided cutting my hair out of fear and financial issues. It just seems really wasteful to drive that far lol. So my husband has a meeting in our previous town on Wednesday and I get to go with him and get my hair cut! I cannot wait! I am so sick of picking up long strand of hair all over the house, on my shoulder, in my cleavage. I had no idea I lost so much hair in a day.

Well I am going to curl up with a book, toss back some midol and relax on my porch.

No comments: