Tuesday, September 14, 2010

to weigh or not to weigh

How do people go for a month with out weighing in? I can’t imagine. I struggle not to weigh in mid week. I’m not saying that it wouldn’t be a good thing for me to go without the scale for a month but even two weeks freaks me out. I feel like I need that push of feeling good about losing that pound or the freak out of not losing. Although I will also be the first to admit that there have been times that seeing a gain or no loss has completely sent me into a binge whirlwind. So yes I have been thinking of taking a 2 week weigh in break from the scale. But I’m not sure, it seriously makes me uneasy. At this point I will weigh in on Sunday as planned especially since I had such a fluke weigh in last Sunday.

I have decided to try to kick up my workouts this week. I am going to kick this laziness that has taken me over. I have a confession…..I sleep in ….everyday….until 10:30.
As you may know I am unemployed, not by choice. I am looking for a job and send out my resume and interviewing but nothing is catching. I am applying for minimum wage jobs that do not use my degree and I think I am getting refused because they know I won’t be there to stay long. School is in and I cannot imagine I will get a teaching job at this point for the year. If I don’t get a job soon I assume I will have to try to be a full time substitute teacher. I wouldn’t mind that however it is not a dependable paycheck.
Ok that was a little sidetracked but what I really want to say is that I am going to start waking up at a reasonable hour, using an alarm clock and everything haha. I want to get in a morning workout and an evening workout. I have been getting in a workout in the evenings but I think it will be good for me to have something that I need to complete in the mornings. Plus it is more calories burned which is great. SO that’s my plan for change.

No comments: