Tuesday, September 21, 2010

frazzle not dazzle

I am feeling a little lost again. Money is tight and I am not getting any interviews. I need a job and really soon. I have applied to several schools to sub and a handful of other part time jobs. Everything feels so uncertain and I am getting a little worried because I need to be able to pay for fuel to heat the house. If something doesn't happen soon it is going to be a cold Maine winter in my house. I hate feeling not in control.

Food wise I have no been counting my calories, lucky for me we don't have much left for food. Groceries on Thursday since it is my husband's payday. I've got to do better planning for healthy low cost meals for this week. I've really got to think about it. It can be really tough but I know it can be done.

I wish I could make the connection that I can be in control of my diet. When I feel a lack of control I wish I could think about that. Instead I stop caring about everything, including my diet and exercise. I lose focus and basically just get through my days. It never fails to amaze me how quickly you can go from totally motivated to coasting to gaining.


*I used the term diet meaning what I eat not a specific diet plan.

No comments: