Thursday, September 30, 2010

commitment issues

I am a lazy beast. I make plans, I break them. I come up with amazing health schemes and give up. I'm not sure where I lose my motivation, I see success and it gets hard and I give up. I expect it to be easy. I expect to just catch on and love it. I end up constantly failing myself. I want my pants to fit, I want to look good in candid photos, and I want to find a love for activity. I want to live my life. I want to commit to something and succeed.

I am so sick of the lose gain roller-coaster, its ridiculous.

If I looked at someone that was doing the same thing I am I would say snap (or slap out of it) out of it and just do it, stop making excuses, everything doesn't have to be fun.

Some things that that I want to do are
-get up early (6am) daily
-learn to run (I keep giving up)
-do a full 30 day shred

Yes these are things that will help result in some weight loss and yes losing weight is important to me but its not really on the list. These are things that require commitment. I need to learn to follow through. SO this leaves me with a whiny post and a list of things I have failed to do. I can hit post and forget about it and continue to deny what needs to be done. I need to not do that. I need to make a choice and decide which of these items I will commit to for the month of October.

Tomorrow I will start, I will let you know which I chose!

No comments: