Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm UP! and dressed and my lunch is packed. SO today was a 6:45 sucess! It was really nice to open my email and see you guys checking up on me, it made it seem even more of a sucess! It is 7:15 I am usually just rolling myself out of bed right now, look at all I have done! YAY!

To be honest I have always had this quirky problem with waking up just before my alarm no matter what time it is set for so I was half awake at 6 thinking "ok, 45 more minutes" then at 6:15 "OK 30 more minutes" I think you can see the pattern. I probably should have just gotten up at 6 the first time I woke up!

2 comments:

Kari@Onederland said...

Agreed. I always think geez I should have just gotten up. Never do. But always think that the next time it happens. lol.

♥ Dee ♥ said...

I'm impressed... mornings are NOT my forte!