Sunday, March 8, 2009

WAKE UP!

I woke up this morning knowing that I am getting back on track, not just eating whatever I want. It is hard to get out of the casualty of just grabbing something. I have only been eating freely for a couple days and already I am back in eat anything mode. Well that stops today.

I had a bowl of honey nut cheerios for breakfast with a large glass of ice water. I purchased good groceries yesterday and I am formulating a plan for the week. My goal for the week is to not eat out, if my friends want to go out for dinner I will eat at home and just enjoy a diet coke and their company.

The only exception to the no eating out is subway because with my school/work schedule sometime I am away from home for both lunch and dinner and I can only pack so much food from home. Plus, subway helps me get in lots of veggies.

So with no eating out I should be ok with staying in my points range.

2 comments:

Kud said...

Your terms sound totally doable! I stopped by to see how things are and Just wanted to show you some love and encouragement.

Karen said...

Hope you're feeling strong and focused today.