Friday, March 6, 2009

Life as I know it.

SO here is the deal I am a big huge baby when I am dealing with sickness or hurtness so I have beena bit of a slacky slackerson. My finger is healing well as far as I can tell and typing is coming along nicely as well. However having a giant bandaged finger is really tough when it comes to preparing food, washing my hair, buttoning my jeans, and writing. All in all I am doing ok though.

On Wednesday I went to dinner with friends and had a salad all was well but Thursday I had a little food break down and decided that I am going ot just relax for the rest of the week. No that doesn't mean eating mcdonalds 3 meals a day or putting in a chocolate IV, to me it means no counting but eating reasonably. I will go back to counting on Sunday.

My other excuse is that I haven't made it to the grocery store and my food choices are really limited read: take out. I had a really big burger last night with fries, I will admitt that but bacon cheeseburgers are a par tof my life, just a small part now.

So groceries on Saturday and back to counting and planning in Sunday. It's all good in the hood.

Take care and I hope you are all do well this week, you deserve it!

PS back to blogging too.

1 comment:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Glad to hear you are better :)