Sunday, March 29, 2009

SO I weighed in this morning with a small gain, very small just a .2. Its cool I am attributing it to my glasses and Snot (allergies! hah).

I am switching my weigh in day to Saturday so that I can actually catch a meeting too. Before I was weighing in on Sunday morning and going to a meeting on Monday. However it was such a hassle to go back out at 7:30pm and go to the meeting so I have been skipping it. I truly think that that is a mistake. Meetings keep me committed to eating healthy.

I am also attemping to get up earlier in the morning so that I can get in my exercise in then. I have roped my husband into getting up with me for two weeks. I read somewhere that it takes 2 weeks to create a habit so that is my minimum time frame of attempting to get up early. Soo hopefully the hubs will keep me to it and not just let me roll over and go back to sleep!

I am not sure when I will start my early get up days, might be tomorrow, might be next week. We shall see. Wish me luck and any tips on how to make me get up or help it be less painful are very welcome!!

No comments: