Thursday, July 10, 2008

Away again.

I'm going out of town tomorrow for yet another wedding. This time it is a long 6.5 hour trip to my hometown...ew. I hate going there, it's just not a place that  I have a lot of good memories. Yea it will be nice to see my family but also really stressful. Food will be a little tough but I still have 20 flex points to tide me over the rough patches. It is also stressful because money is tight and gas is expensive. 
I did do a little planning buying snacks to bring for the drive up and for while I am there. I definitely don't want to let myself get too hungry while I am away from home and end up making a poor choice. 
I do have to say that lately with all the hot weather I have definitely gotten my water in.  Have a great weekend and I will check in with you all on Monday.

1 comment:

Martalu said...

I hope you had fun at the wedding! And I laughed so hard at your sex/APs post! Too funny!