Sunday, July 6, 2008

Email correspondence

I am looking for someone to communicate with on a daily basis through email or aim. I think that I could really use the partnership of someone else going through the same things as I am. Hopefully there is someone who is still in the losing phase, maybe even using weight watchers, and needs a little bit of encouragement too.  If you are interested please leave me a comment. Man this sounds cheesy! I also enjoy long walks in the food court at the mall and puppies haha.

PS I am a really honest person so if brutal honesty doesn't interest you then it might now work. 

1 comment:

Martalu said...

Feel free to e-mail me if you need me: marta.elena at gmail.com.

I pretty much get all my issues out in my blog, but I'll happily take some gmail love too!