Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ups and Downs

The ups and downs of weight loss can be so brutal. I feel good that I am putting better things in my body and I know that I am much more aware of what I put in my body. However, I also haven't seen a change body wise or scale wise. It makes me mad that I am putting in the time and counting my points but not seeing the results.
 It also concerns me. Why is it that I am working so hard but seeing no change? It makes me think is there something wrong with me, and then all these ideas run through my head, diabetes, thyroid issues, and who knows what else. I hope that I am simply being over dramatic or maybe weight watchers isn't going to work for me this time.  
What am I missing? I am measuring, counting, researching websites, and I just can't find my loophole. I have lowered my points and tried getting more activity. I really wish I had insurance so I could visit the doctor, I am going to check out what the campus has to offer for medical help. 
Eh that being said I still haven't stopped counting and I know I need to keep going because in the long view of things I am still making healthier choices. 
I wish I could just fix this by recommiting myself to the plan but the bottom line is that I am working the plan and I have been for the past couple months. 
Oh well I guess the plan is, check with the campus docs maybe get a check up if possible, try to get in even more activity and keep eating fresh. 

No comments: