Monday, July 7, 2008

Sex post below...beware.

Does sex earn you activity points? Haha I figured if anything the question would make you laugh! I actually realize that yes it should count as activity, but you have to be realistic about the situation. If you are laying there doing nothing (poor you by the way) then I would say that you aren't really EARNing your points but if you put in a good steady effort then yeah why not. 
Lets face the truth here sex is a lot more fun than jumping jacks. 

On the more serious side I got myself a few activity points today (from my exercise bike of course) and I stayed within my points. I am actually doing, feeling really good using the 5pm points reset. 

Have a good night and hey why not get a couple extra activity points..hint hint. 

4 comments:

The Price's Wife said...

I always love a good sex post...

Sarah said...

Sorry, but you've been tagged...maybe you can tell all your sex secrets :) ha. Check out my blog.

Leisa said...

Yep, I'd count sex as activity points for sure! And you are right...sex is a lot more fun than jumping jacks.

Pheonix said...

OK, that was HILARIOUS!