Wednesday, July 30, 2008

This post is brought to you by the letter S

S as in sick. Yeah I had a total bingefest today. It started innocently with a  slice of pizza, moved on to a lemon frosted cupcake with blue sprinkles, and ended with Mcdonald's drivethru. Yeah I haven't have all this crap in so long it made me quite ill. It sucks that I did it but I realized why I don't eat all that crap anymore at least not in high quantities or all at once. 
Dammit. Moving on I am babysitting tonight for a family that lives right near the beach so I should get some decent outside activity. They also never have any junk food in the house so thats helpful...until you get hungry and have the choice of wheatbran or carrots.  
Still not depressed over the whole dieting debacles that are my life. I'm cool, moving on and so thats life. 



1 comment:

anna said...

i hate babysitting when there is nothing worthwhile to eat in the house! but it IS easier that way, huh?

btw, that cupcake sounded YUMMY. you're killing me!