Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good Stuff

I'm feeling better, thanks for asking! This sinus infection is finally clearing up and I am starting to catch up on much needed sleep. I have been also really working on getting caught up with school stuff. Eating has been ok  I have been working on drinking more water and focusing on listening to my body. 
I have a lot of work to do this weekend, planning, getting some exercise in and doing some homework.
So I have really noticed that if I take one day to work really hard whether it is cooking in bulk in advance, finishing a bunch of homework ahead of time, or just cleaning my house it makes this amazing difference. 
It feels amazing to get ahead, to know that there isn't something that has to be done nagging you in the back of your mind. It is freeing. It even makes me want to do more. It just takes away a little of the pressure in life. 
I am devoting my weekend to getting it together. I will create and complete a to do list. I will organize, clean, and focus. I will finish it all by Saturday so that I can spend Sunday in BED!! WOO. 

No comments: