Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm here hanging out with my lovely cold still hanging on. I'm feeling a little bit better than I was last week but it is still an issue. Food wise I have been eating but not really counting anything. I cannot taste or smell anything so I haven't really had much for cravings which seems like a blessing but really is just a pain because I am having to eat anyways and not able to enjoy any of it. 
My goal for this week is to get rid of my cold by taking care of myself. As much as I hate to admit it I figure that by eating crap the last couple weeks it's kinda my fault that this cold is still around. If I had started taking better care of my body 3 weeks ago I'm sure I would have kicked that cold by now. 
Well thats where I am no weight change, but not too worried about it, I figure I am about 2/3 snot right now anyways ; P

No comments: