Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Inside out

Working on the inside first. I am rebuilding my lifestyle, ok yeah you can "say" it. I know AGAIN. What good is life if you cant start over when you need to? Soo here we go again. 
I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about how I don't want to be obsessed with counting ...things but I know that I cannot do it without some sort of control. I am not sure what I will do but that is kind of down the road a little. I want to focus on some other life changes like eating more whole foods, less processed junk.
Most importantly I am working on treating my body better and realizing the emotions that I have for food. Food and I are just too attached. 

Some Ideas

Food is my friend
But I have real friends

Food is my partner
But I am lucky to have a great husband

Food is my entertainment
But I have plenty to do.

Food is complicated
But it can be simple

Food is part of my life
But it shouldn't control it

Food is reward
But health is a better reward

Food is fuel
So I better treat it that way. 



No comments: