Friday, October 31, 2008

Sleepy..

I was so tired today! I got home at 12:30, took a bath, put on my jammies, and curled up on the couch. It's now 4:00 oops haven't done much of anything besides dig through the mountain of mail that has been sitting on my desk all week. Oh well everyone needs a day like that once in a while. 
So very exciting news on the running front. I think I will be able to purchase my uber expensive running shoes tomorrow. Once I pay for those bad boys I have no choice but to run. I've got to do this because I need the stress relief, I need the calories burned, and I need to be involved with something. I want a goal that isn't a number of pounds. The goal can be a number of miles, or a number of days, or a number in the form of time but not pounds. I am so sick of that goal. I want to be healthier. 

No comments: