Saturday, November 1, 2008

QUESTION

So I will be doing the couch to 5k program which has me run 3 days a week, MWF if you are wondering. I was hoping to do some sort of activity on a couple of the days in between runs but I am not sure what. 
Most activity that I usually do is pretty leg oriented (exercise bike, most videos) and I want to make sure that I am not going to burn out my legs so that I can't run. 
I thought maybe I could just run but I think that if I don't do something on my off days then I will more likely get unmotivated and give up all together. Or maybe if I just focus on the running part then I wont overwhelm myself? So I'm not really sure, maybe yoga? I've never tried yoga and would need a really "for dummies" type of video so if you have any suggestions let me know.

No comments: