Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I didn't run this morning

BUT I did run tonight. I stayed up a little too late last night because well I wanted to hear Obama speak so that I could really believe that this is really  happening. What an amazing night and I was a part of it. I really felt that I was a part of history by voting in this election and I could not be more proud. I couldn't sleep and was up til around 3am. 
So when my alarm went off this morning I was like oh hell no and I decided that it would be best to get the extra hour of sleep. So I was in class until 8 and then came hour relaxed for about  20 minutes and then slipped on my running gear and did Week one Run 2 woo. I am really proud of myself to have made the choice to make running today a priority even though it was later in the day I was dedicated to get it in. 

No comments: