Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's November....

The days are getting shorter and the weather is getting fierce, but so am I....well the fierce part not the shorter part ;) Anyways at a time of year that is usually conducive to eating hearty meals, baking, and stress I am making some changes.  
The last couple of years I did the weight watchers thing but it made me crazy and I would just give up. This year I am going to try to conquer the winter/holiday months from a slightly different angle. 
-To start I will be getting more activity through running. I will set my goals in miles not points. 
-I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner for the family so I am in control
-I am focusing on the quality of the food I eat and why I am eating
-I am going to try to keep up on my blogging and will hopefully be able to report some goals being met. 

No comments: