Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Shoes!



So I did it, I bought the new shoes and I'm not going to lie I had mixed feelings. I was horrified to spend that much money on a pair of shoes but also excited to know that I took the step towards something better for myself. 
At first I didn't like the shoes themselves I thought that they were a little boring but I have to say they are growing on me. I also loved the slogan on the side of the box that said "Run Happy" which is what I hope to do.  So with all that said tomorrow morning will mark day one of my running adventure. 

I also built in a little don't give up deal with my husband. If I don't run on one of my days I have to do the dishes that night (I hate doing the dishes the most of all the chores) But if I do (which I will) run on all three of my days then my husband has to rub my feet on Friday!! Yayy.

No comments: