Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nice relaxing day...and a run to boot.


I woke up this morning feeling refreshed.Then when I walked int o my living room I was surprised to see that my lovely husband had gone out this morning while I was sleeping and bought me flowers!
I spent my day hanging out at home mostly then a quick trip for produce at Whole Foods. Then I did my run.

I just ran week2 run2 of the couch to 5k program on my treadmill. When I say just I mean that I can still feel the post workout buzz. If anything I wish I could bottle this feeling because it is so many things in one. I feel stronger, leaner, awake, determined, healthier, and like my body is abuzz with life. I know that I have chosen to do at least one positive thing for myself today and that is a step in the right direction. Yay! 

No comments: