Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring....

It has been raining the past two days so I haven't run but soon that won't be a problem!! I am so excited about getting my treadmill, I really feel like this is going to make a huge change in my life. There have been many many times that I have wanted to go for a walk or run but couldn't because of having no time to go to the gym, gyms closed, its snowing, raining, I dont want to get all dressed and made up to go for a walk. 
Im sure to many people this probably seems silly, to think that a treadmill is the answer to all my exercise problems but it will really mean the world to me. 
Beyond what it is going to do for me there is actually an even better reason to get the treadmill. My husband. He hates working out especially in public. I just know that he will use the treadmill which make me happy. He doesn't need to lose any weight but heart disease runs in his family and his lack of activity worries me a lot. I really just want him to be healthy. 

No comments: