Saturday, November 8, 2008

Soo Excited!!!

I have been wanting a treadmill for as long as I can remember and finally I have one. Well it's on it's way, I just ordered it tonight. I figured that it would be a long time before I could get enough money together to afford one but lucky me I found a decent one at good old Walmart. I'm sure it won't last me 10 years but for now it is worth it. It was $398 and they will ship right to my house so thats nice. It folds up so it will be easy to fit in our apartment. 
I cannot wait to be able to run at home. For all those who don't know I live in Maine which basically means cold. I was planning on getting a gym membership for the winter but then I realized that for $400 I could have the luxury of working out at home saving time, money, and the discomfort of feeling self conscious while working which as you all know is basically Priceless. 
Yay soo excited!!

No comments: