Sunday, February 15, 2009

I should be on my way to weigh in.

Well, I woke up this morning with a headache and I am feeling pretty tired so I won't be going to weigh in. That's ok I thought that I might wait until Monday morning anyways. I was worried that I would be a little sodium laden from the pizza yesterday but I weighed myself at home this morning and I am right around the usual. Hopefully tomorrow I will be down a little.

Speaking of the pizza yesterday, I feel pretty good about it. I had three slices, felt really content, and stopped. I also had a few chocolates which were Yum-tastic! I had the hubs put the rest of the pizza slices together in one box with his yucky onion pizza so that I would be tempted to eat it this morning.

I know that yesterday put me a little over my points for the week but I really feel good about how I handled it. There was nothing that I ate that I didn't take the time to enjoy and at no point did I feel stuffed. On the other hand I could have planned to save my flex points for the wekend to make sure I was all covered but it just didn't work out that way. I ended up eating on campus a lot and that really wastes a lot of points.

Tomorrow morning I will weigh in, buy some healthy groceries, and enjoy yet another day off!!

1 comment:

carla said...

and? how you feeling now?

how went the weigh in?

all that-----

MizFit