Monday, February 9, 2009

Tell me what you want what you really really want

What is with that title? I don't even know sometimes things pop into my head and well "that girl never had a thought that she didn't share." SOooooo anyways I am feeling really really tense lately and I think I need to get back into yoga again. The only porblem I have with yoga is that if I do it too soon after I eat I get really sick. With all the rush of my evenings it is hard to fit it in. I guess I will have to shuffle some things around and try to fit it in. Don't suggest morning.....I am so not a morning person not matter how hard I try!

2 comments:

Sarah :) said...

Yay Spice Girls! Your title made me smile. :)

Martalu said...

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want! I want to be able to get up early and exercise, too, but alas! I am not a morning person either. What about right before dinner? I've had the mad craving to exercise lately. What's that about? And why am I complaining? Hooray!