Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just a note

I really really didn't want to weigh in this morning. NOt because I went over my points because I didn't. I just had that feeling of not wanting to spoil my forward momentum. I also knew that not weighing in wouldn't change the numbers, so I did it anyways.

Sometimes I think about not wanting to weigh in and just living a healthy life. I have tried this before and it doesn't work out for me. I know that. I will face my weigh ins with the pride of knowing that I had a week of good eating or exercise. I will acknowledge my mistakes and move forward because backwards is not a choice. I will keep my weight watcher membership because even when I fall I know that each day is a new day, of new choices, and new victories. I will not quit on myself because I am soo much more than a number on the scale.

1 comment:

Action Jackson said...

I hate weighing myself. Scales are evil and they never tell you what you think they should.