Thursday, August 28, 2008

Breaking through road blocks.

Do you ever think about what is stopping you from committing to your weight loss? I do. I think about the possibility of extra skin, how much worse my shopping addiction will be, and how it will effect my place in life. 
I think about what I want most in life, to have a happy marriage, to own a home, to be out of debt, and to be thin/healthy.  Why is it the easiest one to obtain is the most difficult. By easy I mean that I am not held back by anything other that my own commitment to the loss.  
I physically CAN eat less and move more. I financially can afford healthy food choices as opposed to a ton of junk and take out. 
I'm not going to lie, this makes me so mad. It is my fault I am the size I am and I can lay blame no where else. I can think in the back of my head that I must have some health issue holding my weight loss back but I know the truth is that the key is to move more/eat less. 
I would never except the excuses that I use from anyone else. 
I am trying to break down the barriers that are stopping me from achieving my goals. I'm trying to work through my negative thoughts and use this blog to my advantage. I know that I can do this, I just need to ask ....what is stopping me?

No comments: