Monday, August 18, 2008

Okay.

Doing pretty well so far sticking to my plan. I went over  a bit with my morning snack but only by 3 points. I skipped my morning coffee successfully which translates to no one got hurt. I managed my 30 minutes on the exercise bike and actually stayed an extra 10 minutes to boot. 
I've done pretty well on my water so far 3 bottles down and going strong. My afternoon was a bit of a struggle with snacking, I found that I get bored and all I can think about is food.  
I knew that I wasn't hungry but I still had a hard time resisting. I'm thinking that if I workout in the afternoon when possible it might help fight the munchies. 
It felt really good to get some movement in today, even though it wasn't an hour of high intensity exercise, it felt good to accomplish something. I might even head out to walk the 4 mile trek around the bay I live near, well maybe. 

No comments: