Friday, August 8, 2008

LIfe

So I haven't been counting my points, I've eaten out, I've had ice cream in unmeasured portions, and I have been living my life. 
I have lost 2 lbs. 
Moderation. If I have learned anything from ww it is portions, moderation, and how it feels when I eat healthy vs. not. I know that will refer to ww more than not in my weight loss journey but it is also nice to know that it is possible to eat healthy without becoming obsessed with points. 
I'm sure I will start counting again soon, because it does give my life a certain feeling of control. 
But for tonight, I am going out to celebrate my birthday (early) with the girls. There will be fondue, cake, and cocktail. I'm not counting a damn thing. 

3 comments:

Big Girl said...

Moderation is totally key. My weightloss plan is based on that key. I eat whatever I want just really limit the "bad" stuff and make smart choices. So far it's been working and I don't feel as though I'm depriving myself of anything.

have fun with the girls and happy early birthday!

WWSuzi said...

Happy birthday!! And you are so right moderation is the key ;0)

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday ... and congrats on the loss!