Monday, September 15, 2008

; )

Officially down 3lbs this week, wooooo. It's amazing what counting calories can do for your mental health. Calories in vs. out and so far so good. At this rate well even at a slightly slower rate I will still make my 20lbs for Christmas goal!!! 

By the way I worked out for 2 hours yesterday!! I did 2- 1hour sessions on my exercise bike. I can thank a repeat (new to me since I cannot watch it on Wednesday nights due to a class) of America's top model for the motivation for hour 2. 

2 comments:

Pheonix said...

AWESOME!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!

A.B. Starns said...

I have a love/hate relationship with ANTM. I am not the biggest fan of reality shows but I'll be d*mned if I can't help but watch the ANTM marathon for hours on end.

Btw, congrats on your loss!

Wait...that sounds odd.

Congrats on loosing weight!