Sunday, September 7, 2008

What do YOU want for Christmas?

I'm not sure if I have posted this before because I know I have thought about it before, so sorry if this is redundant. 

I've been thinking about Christmas past and how each year when I go home to visit my family my weight fluctuates seriously. For a little background my closest family is 3.5 hours away (in-laws) and 7 hours away (my side). I see my in-laws probably 4-7 times a year and my side maybe 2 -3 times. So when I go home that is how they think of me for the time being. Christmas is the time of year that I see everyone both sides of the family and this year I want to wow them. 
That being said I have about 3.75 months to kick this weight loss situation into gear. This is what I want for Christmas! My holiday goal 20lbs  is and I know that I can do it. That works out to be about 1.25lbs a week. That mean I will need to cut about 4000 cals a week. 

All I want for Christmas is to lose 20lbs, lose 20lbs, lose 20lbs. All I want for Christmas is to lose...............


2 comments:

M said...

I cant even visit my family until I lose at least 50...theyll die! Get you some kettelbells!

Pheonix said...

Check this out

http://www.chubbychickschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

I joined!