Monday, September 8, 2008

Not hungry

 I hate those days that my body is saying eat something you are hungry but really I just don't feel like eating anything. I realize that this sounds like a good problem but unfortunately I get really light headed and sick when I don't eat every 6 or so hours.  
I had a slimfast this morning and a coffee but it is 1:18 right now and my tummy is calling. I feel like not eating right now makes me feel so in control. I know it sounds crazy but I like that my body is signaling to me again and knowing that I am not just eating to eat. I think I'll go to subway before class. 

2 comments:

Martalu said...

I know exactly what you are talking about. There are days when I just don't feel like chewing at all. And it does feel good to be in control. But do go to Subway so you don't pass out!

M said...

Id tell you that you need to eat but youre probably sick of hearing that right?